Mr. Miller is available to speak to your company, association or event group. His areas of focus is Enterprise social networking, consumer engagement, interactive advertising, Web 2.0, mobile, multi-platform engagement
Past National speaking engagements include:
- SIIA - All About Mobile, San Jose, CA
- Frost & Sullivan’s Growth, Innovation & Leadership (GIL) 2010: San Jose, CA
- Spartans Under The Dome at Lansing, MI May 2010
- Rochester, NY AMA, Sept 2009
- NE Assoc. of Tech. Sales Executives, Sept 2009
- Sarasota International Design Summit, Oct 2008
- AlwaysOn Global Summit at Stanford, July 2008
- Neighborhood America’s Executive Leadership Conference, Feb/July 2008
- THE Conference on Marketing, Feb 2008
- Digital Media Measurement and Pricing Summit, Jan 2008
- Digital Hollywood, 2007
- Ad:Tech, 2007
- PC Forum, 2006
Dan not only brings an extensive background in mobile technology, but also an unparalleled vision of the social networking industry and its application to interactive community management. His leadership continues to enable the nation’s forward-thinking companies to engage consumers through online and mobile platforms, thus connecting brands with individuals, wherever they roam.
Mr. Miller is also available for various writing assignments. He is an active Blogger and Twitter Poster and has previously been published in Inc. Magazine, Biz941 Magazine and Edward Lowe Foundation's PeerSpectives.
In addition, Mr. Miller has assisted his clients with Business Plan drafting and review, financial modeling and forecasting.